DITI TECHNOLOGY IS A BETTER CHOICE TO IMPROVE THE
EARLY DETECTION OF BREAST HEALTH
Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging (DITI) is a measurement of heat differential which is used for early detection of breast health. It is a noninvasive scanning procedure which does not involve body contact, radiation or pain. Thermography was first used in 1957 and was FDA recognized in 1982. Thermography should be used with other diagnostic medical imaging. It is not a stand alone diagnostic scan.
It is vital for you, as a woman, to take responsibility for your health. Statistics show that 15% of all breast cancers occur between the ages of 20 and 44. Women who have a strong family history of breast disease are at greater risk for breast cancer but 75% of all women who develop breast cancer have NO family history of the disease. Breast cancer is a 15 to 20 year disease process. Breast Thermography enables you to obtain early physiologic changes in the body by measuring thermal symmetry changes. I
Early detection of breast health will allow you to make the best choices for your treatment.
DITI Age Guidelines:
- 20 years DITI Initial Scan
- 20 to 30 years DITI Scan every 3 years
- 31 years and DITI Scan every year
How to Prepare for Thermography:
- Do not exercise 4 hrs. prior to the exam
- Do not use deodorant, powders, antiperspirants, creams, or lotions before the scan
- No sunbathing 10 days prior to scan
- Avoid any extreme hot or cold therapies before your scan
- Thermography should be scheduled five days after menstruation
What You Can Expect During the Procedure:
- Fill out a health history questionnaire.
- You will be asked to disrobe and put on a patient gown, remove shoes, socks and all jewelry
- Cool down in a 20 to 22 degrees Celsius room for 15 minutes
- A series of scans will be performed at different angles
- Cool your hands in water for a short time and another series ("Stress Series") of scans will be done. Putting the hands in the cool water produces a neurological response in the breast which cools them.
Standardized protocols are followed when measuring and interpreting Breast Thermography Studies. All images are stored in the computer and are available for future comparison studies. A written doctor's report will be sent to you after the scans are reviewed. If thermal asymmetry is present, you will be referred for further medical image testing,through your physician's office.
Additional wellness services available upon request:
- DITI Full or partial Body Thermography
- Detox Footbaths
- Proper Food Combining Counseling & Weight Loss Program
- Colon Hydrotherapy referrals
- Cleansing Protocols
- Young Living Essential Oils Consultant
Call today for an appointment!
Please feel free to call or email with any questions: